Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Little About Me

Hello. I am a junior at the University of South Alabama. My major is Elementary Education. I have been in college this time around for 2 years. I attended the University of Alabama at Birmingham from 96-00. I have been married for ten years and have four children. I am a part time student and full time Mom.

I love to spend time with my family, read, and travel with my family. Our favorite destinations are Walt Disney World and Gatlinburg, TN. My husband and I are foster parents. Three of our children are birth children and we currently have one foster child that we are in the process of adopting. I am a member of Cottage Hill Baptist Church. I have lived in Mobile for almost 4 years and am originally from Birmingham. I love living close to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment