Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Media Skills

a wordle image
The new media skills that were covered on the Utube video were interesting to think about. I can remember when my cousin next door got their first computer in the early 80's. It was a DOS based system and we thought it was so advanced. I really had no idea how computers would later integrate and become part of my daily life.

I use my own judgement daily as to how I will be part of the wide world of media. I am an avid user of many media skills. I think that we have to be great at multitasking in todays technilogical society. If not how will we be able to function at school, in the workplace, or for that matter in the world.

I certainly do not possess all of the new media skills that were spoken about in the video. I probably don't possess any of them to their fullest potential. I am learning everyday and becoming more and more comfortable in our media driven society. I really like being able to have anything thing that I want to know right at my fingertips.

1 comment: