Monday, September 7, 2009

Comments on Last Year's Podcast

I was really surprised to be listening to a Podcast on iTunes from South Alabama. It was a great introduction to what I need to be thinking about and working on. I am going to have to do more research to have enough factual information. I want my Podcast to be interesting and relevant.
I am thinking about doing a Podcast on how to integrate classroom studies and technology. This would be all of the required subjects and how to implement teaching strategies along with technology. This would follow along with the comments4kids that we watched. I would love for my own children to be introduced to blogger and be comfortable talking via video. I know myself that it will be a challenge for me to feel comfortable and confident while doing my Podcast.

1 comment: