Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Vision of Students Today

This video was pretty accurate for my college experience. Even when I went to a smaller college 13 years ago, most of my instructors did not know my name. I can say that I tend to give more effort to a class when the instructor calls on me by name and acknowledges my work. Everyone likes to be recognized for their effort.
I also think that we have to multitask in today's society because their are simply not enough hours in the day. For students like myself, it is certainly a challenge. I am not only a student, but a wife, and mom of 4. This makes keeping up with school work a challenge. I can't say that I always get 7 hours of sleep. I have to work late in the evenings to get my studying and school work done. This is a reality for many students at South.

1 comment: