Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ACCESS

http://accessdl.state.al.us/
ACCESS is an online center for courses taught by teachers and taken by students. I think that it is a much needed and effective method of instruction in today's technologically advanced world. Students will have the opportunity to learn from teachers they might not other wise have access to and material that might not be readily available to them at their current school. ACCESS is for students in grades 9-12.

This is such an awesome tool for high school students. I personally believe it could be the stepping stone for online high schools. So many students would benefit from these resources. I know personally that some students learn better at their own pace and on their own time. I wish that this tool had been available when I was in school.

To view ACCESS click here.

1 comment: