Monday, November 30, 2009

Goodbye For Now

http://hissweetheart.wordpress.com/2009/01/21/goodbye/
To my fellow classmates, I have enjoyed learning with you guys. It has been a fun experience. I have looked forward to this class every week. We have certainly learned so many things that we can take into our own classrooms. I hope to be teaching beside some of you elementary majors one day.

To Dr. Strange, thank you for broadening my horizons through technology. You have taught me many ways about how to teach and learn along with your students. This is something that many educators may preach but never lead by example and you have certainly done that this semester.

2 comments:

  1. Goodbye Stephanie! Enjoyed sitting next to you! You were a great help to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I got to meet you Stephanie. I've enjoyed working and learning along with you in EDM310. I hope to see you in future classes!

    ReplyDelete