Monday, November 30, 2009

My Personal Learning Network

 title= hp: picture samples
Just a few short months ago, I did not know what a Personal Learning Network or PLN was or that they even existed. A PLN is something that you create on your own. It is how you surround yourself with knowledge for free. It is your very on support team. I have only just begun to create my PLN. I am following blogs and reading post and many different ideas from other educators around the world. I can now download podcast and videocast to use in my classroom. I know how to blog (which I might add, has been huge for me). This is such a neat way to connect my students with other teachers and students around the world. I know that I have only just begun but am so thankful to have been introduced to everything that I have been this semester. I had no idea that I would learn so much in this class. I really thought that we would be doing powerpoint and excel. I have had a whole new world of technology opened up to me and have found that it is just a click away.

No comments:

Post a Comment